April 3-4, 2017
Social Studies Matters:
A Stronger Citizenry Through a Well-Rounded Education
PRE-REGISTRATION CLOSED – REGISTER ON SITE MONDAY AND TUESDAY.
Available for Download:
- The updated Conference Schedule is now available.
- Conference Flyer which is also on its way by mail soon.
- Draft Conference Booklet
- Draft Booklet Cover with map
- Registration Form (to print and mail) until March 26, 2017
- Floor Map
- Earn 1 graduate credit from Framingham State Univ. $179
Register | Assignment Overview
MCSS is now a Massachusetts
Earn 10 PDPs by doing either the following:
- Attend BOTH days (April 3 & 4)
- Attend ONE day and develop an
annotated lesson unit plan
(2-3 activities, assignments, and
assessment with scoring rubrics)
Monday Sessions with links to each presentation’s details.
Tuesday Sessions with links to each presentation’s details.
View list of presentations by strand.
View list of presentations by target audience.
Please check back frequently to learn more.
Thanks to all who submitted Presentations!
(We encourage all presenters to provide us copies of support materials or links to existing online versions. Please send them to June Coutu. We will publish them on each presentation page at the time of the conference.)