MCSS grants several annual awards: (click award name for details and application form – MSWord or PDF formats for downloading/printing/mailing)
You may also fill out a nomination online using the new online form.
All nominations for the current cycle are due by January 31, 2015 no matter what format you use.
- William Spratt Award for Excellence in Teaching Secondary Social Studies — [pdf]
- William Spratt Award for Excellence in Teaching Middle School Social Studies — [pdf]
- Barbara Capron Award for Excellence in Elementary Teaching — [pdf]
- Charles Mitsakos Award Outstanding Supervisor Award — [pdf]
- John Riley Award for Excellence in Teaching Geography — [pdf]
- George Watson Award for Excellence in Teaching Economics — [pdf]
- Richard Aieta Award for Promising New Teacher — [pdf]
- Don Salvucci Award for Excellence in Promoting Civic Education — [pdf]
These awards are presented at the MCSS Annual Meeting, which is normally held during the Northeast Regional Conference on the Social Studies in April.
Above nominations for the current cycle are due by January 31, 2015.
Please send all nominations to:
22 Porter Road
Natick, MA 01760