MCSS grants several annual awards: (click award name for details and application form – MSWord or PDF formats for downloading/printing/mailing)
You may also fill out a nomination online using the new online form as of 10-07-2013.
All nominations for the current cycle are due by December 15, 2013 no matter what format you use.
- William Spratt Award for Excellence in Teaching Secondary Social Studies — [pdf]
- William Spratt Award for Excellence in Teaching Middle School Social Studies — [pdf]
- Barbara Capron Award for Excellence in Elementary Teaching — [pdf]
- Charles Mitsakos Award Outstanding Supervisor Award — [pdf]
- John Riley Award for Excellence in Teaching Geography — [pdf]
- George Watson Award for Excellence in Teaching Economics — [pdf]
- Richard Aieta Award for Promising New Teacher — [pdf]
- Don Salvucci Award for Excellence in Promoting Civic Education — [pdf]
These awards are presented at the MCSS Annual Meeting, which is held during the Northeast Regional Conference on the Social Studies in April.
Above nominations for the current cycle are due by December 15, 2013.
Please send all nominations to:
30 Kenrick Street
Brighton, MA 02135